Adults of all ages come to therapy seeking support for dealing with issues that are negatively impacting their emotional well-being. While depression, anxiety, and trauma are very common treatment issues addressed in therapy, many people in my practice are seeking support for coping with troubled relationships, difficult life transitions and other challenges that get in the way of living a healthy, enjoyable life. It is also quite common for people to seek help when they are feeling stuck or are in emotional pain but can't pin point any one specific reason.
I offer both individual and couples therapy/counseling.
Whatever your reasons for seeking therapy, we will work together to determine the best way to approach the issues most important to you.
People come to see me for a variety of issues, including:
- anxiety and worry
- depression and sadness
- panic attacks
- relationship issues/couples therapy
- adult survivors of childhood abuse (sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse and neglect)
- perinatal mood and anxiety disorders/maternal mental health
- adjustment during the postpartum/early parenting
- problems with alcohol/drugs, addiction and other problematic behaviors
- adjusting to major transitions/changes
- grief and loss
- middle and later life issues
- work/career challenges
Call (626) 808-5463 for a free 15 minute phone consultation. I look forward to talking with you about how I can help.